So I know the struggle oh to well, you know that moment when you find yourself staring at your closet trying to figure out what to wear 🤔. And you say to yourself what can I put together to look stylish, but not put too much effort. Well no need to worry because I’m here to tell you that it is a lot easier than you think. A lot of the times you have the items, you just need to piece them together. A great pair of jeans will always come through. A blazer adds a stylish sophisticated look. I say rack up on as many graphic/printed tees you can. You can basically wear with almost everything. I love a good ol pair of heels to dress up your entire look.
Anywho, here are some of my tips for all you hot tamales who want to add easy stylish looks to your wardrobes!
- The must have classic pieces – A white tee, classic cut blazer, pair of denim jeans, bold accessories are the way to go. You will find that you’ll get the so much bang for your buck.
- Shopping for cheap pieces doesn’t mean it has to look cheap. The key to making sure that your clothes don’t look cheap is to feel the material! If it feels cheap, 9 times out of 10…it’s going to look cheap. I personally go for materials such as cotton, faux suede, faux leather, distressed denim.
- Neutral and white tones tend to look more elegant and expensive.
- Try to avoid anything that looks loud or shiny. Those things usually scream cheap.
- I love shopping online! And not only is it convenient, but you get better deals. It’s all about taking the time to research.
- You should also Consider thrift shopping. Ive found so many amazing vintage pieces for dirt cheap. Remember one man’s trash is another man’s treasure! There’s so many out there, but here are three of my favorites.( Another man’s treasure vintage store, Vintage on first and Revival vintage boutique).
- The plus side about basics is that you don’t have to splurge on them because you cant tell the difference between an expensive piece versus, an inexpensive. I LOVE wearing white tees and it’s no secret I get mine at forever 21 and hm. So I say save your money.
- Last but not least, wear your smile & confidence it’s the one thing that cost nothing.
Okay Chicas, Now be the boss babes that you know you are grab that easy stylish outfit and strut your stuff!! Whether your on a Budget or not. Rock that outfit like it cost you a pretty penny. Smile and say to yourself, “I look absolutely fabulous!!”
Outfit deets linked below:
1. Similar-Blazer (red), 2. Identical-Printed tee (gray), 3. Similar-Denim ripped boyfriend jeans 4. Similar-Heels (black), 5.Similar- Handbag (light-blue).
Quote of the day: Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.😉
Hope you guys found this helpful and as always thank you for stopping by 😘
#styleoftheday #ootd #fashion #fashionista #lotd #lookoftheday #ifyoulikeitwearit #style #whatiwore #easystyle #streetfashion #blogger #fashionblogger #lookbook #mystyle #trendsandstyle #vibratestyle #norules #chic #fashionlover #trendyglamgal #everydaystyle #ootn #styleinspo #fashiondiaries #fashionable #vibes #mood #personalstyle #fashionstyle #bloggerlife